As you may know, I’m not a big one for religion, but Christmas romances are a *thing*, and I’m not immune. I only really read Christmas romance within a week of Christmas, and I was staggered when I heard that many fans of Christmas romance read it all year around, or start reading it in October! Amazing!
Anyway, I have a couple of other Winter holidays in this list, but inclusion is as ever subject to the whims of my brain and could be changed at any time.
Authors that I recommend basically all their books have an *, but this is my favourite of theirs in this category and I have an ‘only one book per author’ rule. This list is in no particular order. A ranked list is impossible. Sorry not sorry.
- A Kiss for Midwinter, Courtney Milan*
- Gifting me to his Bestfriend, Katee Robert*
- A Christmas gone Perfectly Wrong, Cecilia Grant*
- One Bed for Christmas, Jackie Lau
- Winter Ward, Cassie Mint*
- What are you doing on New Year’s Eve?, Catherine Stein
- When she was Naughty, Tessa Dare*
- Say You’ll Stay, Carrie Lomax*
- Pretty Face, Lucy Parker*